1. That a porn star would need to go on Mixxxer to find casual sex? I find that so weird. (Did anyone else see that article? I suspect it's just bait to lure all the non pornstar men onto the app, on the off chance they get to make it with a porn star).
2. I don't get Mixxxer or Tinder or any of those - but I'm old and conservative. If it makes the dating sites more about people wanting a relationship, then I guess that's a good thing?
3. That I can write a post where I use euphemisms to describe hideous body distorting breast implants and get a lot of hits from the non English speaking world (obviously looking for porn) but when I write about Vagina Cakes, using the word vagina repeatedly, none of the pervy trolling I feared appeared. Obviously the word vagina is not sexy.
4. Notice how many things with the internet have to do with porn, even if you aren't a porn person? Type in anything and something you don't want to see will turn up. What did all the porn fans do before the internet? Or did the world's obsession with all things naked and sexual grow with the internet?
5. Why do the porn people track me down on Twitter - I'm a chick, an old chick at that, I don't want to look at your "sexy pics" or see celebrity blah naked...
6. Why is the internet going mad over the fact that a reality tv show contestant was just in it for the fame?
7. Why do people have opinions on your profile pic? You change it too much, you need to change it, it shouldn't be of you as a couple, it SHOULD be of you as a couple, it shouldn't be of your kids, why isn't it of your kids and so on...(You see it the most, do what suits you!)
8. How easily misconstrued what you write on Facebook can be. A lot of things read flirty/sleazy/aggressive/sarcastic when they may not be intended that way. Sometimes I notice what I wrote reads snarkily or sarcastic, when in fact I am actually asking the question.
9. My news page that opens when I start my computer is becoming more like a tabloid each day, or a TV show review page...How do I get the real news again?
10. I grew up without the internet. Can you imagine going back? On the flipside, as it's such a time stealer, can you imagine how efficient you'd be with all the extra time you'd suddenly have?
Linking up for #OpenSlather