As soon as the topic of Facebook comes up, someone will pipe up with posts they hate. For some reason, things our friends like to post drive us mad. In no particular order, posts we hate on FB are:
1. Photos of kids. We hate people that constantly post photos of their kids and show off about their achievements. (How many times to we have to say they're cute?)
2. Photos of food. What are we even meant to say to that?
3. People who post about their exercise. It's no accident the article titled 'I got a fitbit and became a bore overnight' went viral.
4. Travel photos. Stop showing off.
5. Selfies. How insecure are you, and why do I have to keep telling you that you look good?
Now all of the above, people hate. Yet, without a doubt, everyone one of us constantly posts at least one of these, if not more. So here's what we love to post on FB:
1. Photos of kids. We're so proud of them, and they're so cute.
2. Photos of food. We can't believe it turned out so well.
3. People who post about their exercise. It's a great way to get motivated and we're so proud of what we can do.
4. Travel photos. Is there anything more amazing than the big wide world, and how do you know where you want to travel to if you don't see where people go?
5. Selfies. Scenery shots are boring, and I'm actually there.
What are your pet hates on FB, and what are you guilty of?
Linking with #MummyMondays