Wednesday 17 February 2016

If he treats you like a queen...

It came in through my FB feed, and it stopped me in my speed scrolling:

'Men too, deserve to be spoiled.
Told they are handsome, told their efforts are appreciated and should also be made to feel secure.
If he treats you like a Queen, treat him like a King.'
(Brain your isms)

I don't think I've ever seen this type of thing, directed towards the treatment of men. Plenty about women, about what you should or should not accept as a woman, but not how men should be treated. Maybe it's something to do with the algorithm for my feed, or maybe we just don't think about it.

Make sure you say something nice, or do something nice, to the man in your life today.

Linking with #OpenSlather

nuffnang promoted content

2 comments:

  1. I do make a point of praising him when I am impressed with his feats and accomplishments. I probably don't do it enough though for the everyday things.

    ReplyDelete