Thursday 5 May 2016

Little Prince is Lovin' Life (in the Imperial City, Hue)



After such a great April, I feel a little grind in the logistics of this week, all the carting kids and excel spreadsheets. I did submit my story for the Grieve competition but time to write has been minimal.


Anyway, I can still look fondly at the photos, and next weekend I'll be MIA as I head to Canberra with a crew of 10 friends from around the country.

If you're heading to Vietnam, I'd definitely include Hue - it was my favorite of all our 5 pitstops. Also, there's no Little Prince in the top photo, I just thought you might like to see where he was standing.




OneDad3Girls

12 comments:

  1. I didn't even realise that there was an Imperial City in Vietnam. At first I thought you must be in China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Gorgeous! Go little Prince (what a world traveller)
    Thanks for joining the Lovin' Life Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great place to get to explore

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh looks like a lot of fun to adventure around, Clio lending a helping hand for Coombe Mill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vietnam is near the country where I am from! I am so homesick and I hope to see some photos as even if its far its so much the same and maybe it can help ease the homesickness =) #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you from Cambodia? That is my absolute fave! I fell in love with Siem Reap and the people and everything there.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Wordless Wednesday at Create With Joy - these are sights we do not normally get to see here in the US so truly appreciate the share this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos and Prince gets everywhere heheh!

    Have a royaltastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining me at NanaHood.com I love having visitors and seeing your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-cats-of-san-juan.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seening photos of Little Prince's adventures. Thanks for linking up for Wordless Wednesday. Have a terrific afternoon!

    ReplyDelete