Thursday 7 September 2017

Me time & Housekeeping




 In a strange turn of events, I've found myself footloose and fancy free (due to last minute offer for a weekend away and no dog sitter available), so after I've helped out at the election and then high tea with friends, I think I'll take myself off to a movie. But which one? One of life's hard decisions....

I will be shutting the blog next week from Wednesday until the following Wednesday so I can get everything done before heading off to the Singapore Grand Prix (Go Kimi!).

Lastly, for the weekend reflection (see in the water), I'll leave you with Father Rod's words. "You may hear in the coming weeks all sorts of unkind things being said about you. Do not believe any of it. It is not true, it says nothing about you, and everything about those who are saying it."

Have a great weekend everyone!

Linking with #WeekendReflection #RubyTuesdayToo #WordlessWednesday #Nanahood

Also linking with #LovingLifeLinky because while I'm away I hope to be loving life!


8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a pretty shot! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the movie Gifted last night and loved it!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pic and I hope you're having a great time and a nice break! #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo's! Enjoy the bloggy break and the Grand Prix! :-) #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break and the Grand Prix!!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen any movies in a while, must check out what's on. Hope you have a fabulous trip to Singapore :) #teamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous trip away. How wise is Father Rod?! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father Rod's words are perfect
    #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete