Linking with #MuralMondays
That is a strong graphic. I'll bet there used to be more showing before the plaster fell off the wall. Well spotted and photographed.
Yes, let's make art and not war!
Hear, hear!
Simple is not always simple.
Oh, yes - I wasn't insulting the work. The brick in the stencil matching the real bricks is a lovely touch...
Love it!
It's simple but beautiful too. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Lydia.
That is a strong graphic. I'll bet there used to be more showing before the plaster fell off the wall. Well spotted and photographed.
ReplyDeleteYes, let's make art and not war!
ReplyDeleteHear, hear!
DeleteSimple is not always simple.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes - I wasn't insulting the work. The brick in the stencil matching the real bricks is a lovely touch...
DeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteIt's simple but beautiful too. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Lydia.
ReplyDelete