Seeing Alle Farben at Parookaville, neither of which disappointed. He was so great with a choir, brass section and violinist at times, as well as live singers. It was such a joyous set and my heart was full!
Something that sustained me My travels! I saw so much beautiful art and interesting history and culture. I was filling my mind every day with things to think about and learn. It was so invigorating!
Something I'm making space for I think I say this every month but exercise. While I was away I was walking around so much, lugging heavy bags and really just getting a work out daily. I need to keep this up as I think I felt better for it....
Linking with #FloralFridayFotos for the Sunflowers at Kurkku Fields (Near Tokyo) #ShareFourSomethings #TalkaboutitTuesday
#TravelTuesday (Europe + 1 pic in Japan) #TforTuesday for my welcome drink in Paris....#WordlessWednesday








I enjoyed your this and that post as well as seeing your photos. I hope you have a super T day.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet someone who understands. When ever I go without Ingo or friends I get asked if we fight. Noooo. I just want some time for my own pace. Happy T-Day.
ReplyDeleteI think it's hard when you are physically fast and energetic and you have to build in breaks and less walking for others. When we travel as a fam, I allow 'hotel time' for the kids - sleep in etc while I get up early and go and see something before check out...husband will often duck out for a massage...so every third day, before we move on, or evening before dinner, I squeeze something in at my pace...ha!
DeleteSounds like you have some fun travel times. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a great day!
Sounds like your trip was jam packed with fun. That beach looks amazing. Happy T Day
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a grand trip. The photos are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou really had a great trip and enjoyed it so much....that´s good to keep all this memories in mind.
ReplyDeleteHave a good time and all the best
Violetta
Like you, I prefer to travel alone. I set my own pace and see exactly what interests me. Your trip sounds like one of a lifetime. Thanks for taking us with you and also sharing your welcome drink in Paris. Happy T Tuesday, Lydia.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I could travel alone. But I can see the advantages. Are those cars really parked on that rubble site? Have a great week. Happy travels. And thnkyou for visiting my blog this week.
ReplyDeleteThey're fossils - and it's in the square outside the Opera House so there is eerie Opera music echoing around....it was spectacular...
DeleteI just realised you can't see the fossils. The brown dirt looking things are fossils...
DeleteWow! What wondrous places to visit. Happy Belated T Stands for Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteLoved everything you enjoyed and loved the beach and I drank your champagne. Delicious.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Lydia. Hugs. ♥
It looks like you had some really wonderful travels! I am so glad everything went well and you had such a great time.
ReplyDeleteSo much to like! There's nothing like travel - especially solo travel!
ReplyDelete