The light was dramatic so I took this photo one morning, but on my phone, it looked like it was in B&W. When playing with the filters, in the phone library I couldn't tell them apart (the colour and B&W versions). However, less evident on the laptop, in the larger format.
The sky is certainly odd though...(Compare here)
Linking with #WednesdayWithoutWords #PictorialTuesday #WeeklyWonder #Skywatch and #GaleriaHimmelblick #WordlessWednesday

Very pretty light. Not quite a black & white, but it has that feel!
ReplyDeleteNicely done.
ReplyDeleteNatural B&W. Nice capture
ReplyDeleteNice capture. I love when people experiment with their photos
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Mir gefällt dies mysteriöse Stimmung !
ReplyDeleteA photograph like a painting — superb tones, congratulations.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wordless Wednesday 🤗
The tone of it gives a mysterious feel kind of like wanting to know what the surroundings are like. Could be a mystery movie scene.
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting image. When I do a photo against the light of the sun, everything looks different.
ReplyDeleteHappy Today and a fine week, Lydia!❤️