
Every year the Art Gallery of NSW hosts this exhibition and all of Sydney heads out to see it, discuss it and argue over the judges decisions and the more popular Packer's Prize. It ends August 16,
tickets here.

I was delighted to see some of my favourite local charity guys celebrated -
Plate it Forward and
Wayside Chapel and of course local street art legend Fintan Magee.

Linking with
#WaterThursday #WordlessWednesday #
WeekendReflection #SundayBest
I like the building.
ReplyDeleteThe last one is pretty cool...and trippy
ReplyDeleteThe building is nice and I like all the art.
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a great day and a happy weekend!
Great reflection!
ReplyDeleteA very intresting assoertment of art. The last one was a hoot! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch an eclectic and interesting collection of art this year. Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat art, Lydia. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
ReplyDelete