With Father's Day the following week, it's really been a fortnight of celebrating him!
Are you a runner? Do you run distance or marathons?
Throwback to last year's Marathon here. You can sign up for next year's Ballot here.
#Allseasons linky runs from Thursday to Wednesday each week.
Link one post that shows something seasonal. Traditional weather wise, a seasonal nature marker or a seasonal celebration or event. Please link relevant posts only.
Make sure you link back to this #AllSeasons post.
Please comment on the post before yours and the host. Don't dump and run.







Oh, that looks like a really exciting event—especially with all those people in costume 😁 (who presumably DON'T run the entire distance, right?) I would certainly love to be there - as a spectator (!). Edi ran the Vienna Marathon twice (perhaps your husband has participated in it too?)—though that was around 25 to 30 years ago. He just wanted to see if he could do it 😉 - and yes, he could. These days, he only runs much shorter distances. I’ve tried running myself, but it’s not the sport for me, and it doesn't feel good on my legs. I’ll stick to walking and hiking.
ReplyDeleteWhen the link-up opens (and provided I don't forget—since we’re going to a concert today), I’ll link my latest travelogue chapter here. It actually fits quite well with the season we’re in right now, as I’m writing about October 2025 in Canada, and now we’re getting that autumn feeling here too.
All the best from Austria 🤗
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/09/reisebericht-2025-okanagan-valley-lake.html
I am always impressed by people who run marathons and there are certainly some cool costumes in that lot, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteFunny pics...warm greetings from our travel to Greece
ReplyDeleteVioletta
Great shots! Running past the SCG dressed as a cricketer is so fitting for Sydney. Congrats to your husband on another completed marathon!
ReplyDeleteOkay, back again. I didn't manage to post the link right after the (excellent Pink Floyd tribute—*The Wall*) concert, because in the meantime, my husband managed to wreck my computer. But then, after many hours of work, he also managed to repair it...
ReplyDeleteHugs and best wishes 🤗
Traude