Wednesday 30 January 2019

Out of Sorts

I've come back after a fabulous few weeks and a number of complications have arisen. I'll be honest, I'm not loving much this week. So scraping for a #Lovinglife post, I'm loving starting my mornings with this song in the shower (portable bose in the bathroom is giving my mornings a lift).



I have a concert tomorrow night so hopefully that will get me back into my usual headspace. Plus with the kids going back to school today, I might get to exercise more. I will definitely be making some changes to improve my lot, so to speak.

What's been your pick me up this week?

Linking with #LovingLifeLinky

7 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you're back to normal soon. I must admit to having a couple of not great weeks in the day job - with about another 5-6 weeks ahead of the same. Morning walks and routine is helping keep me ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you feel better soon. I often get post holiday blues, and also a bit of separation anxiety when I say goodbye to family members. My best fixes are walking in the fresh air, and blogging :) #lovinlife #MLSTL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! We are coming back to our new reality after spending a lot of time away from it. The new reality we've been avoiding. Not sure how we're going to go. But like you, will need to focus on the little things to start fresh and get going again. I hope everything is Ok in your world L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours is a far greater challenge - mine is just first world irritations by comparision. Maybe that should be the reality check to pull myself out of it.

      Delete
  4. It's been a big change whether you have recognised it as such to have your eldest finish school. That familiar routine has changed. And you have too. it's a bit rough at the beginning of the year...and the damned weather has not helped. Be kind to you first. Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon! I hope everything is ok. Be kind to yourself. xo #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late in reading this as I'm flicking back before reading your latest post... reading to get some background. xxx

    ReplyDelete