Wednesday 9 March 2016

Shutting up shop, too busy Lovin' Life


Next week is the FIRST Robotics 2016 Australian Regional competition, followed by Easter and then I'm off travelling (4 countries in 7 days - how rockstar is that??). I will finish with the April First of the Month fiction on Tuesday that will stay open for a whole month, and I'll return the first of May.

I'll be on Twitter and Instagram so I might see you there, in a Where in the World is Carman Sandiego fashion.



I'll be too busy lovin' life to look at a laptop, so have great holidays, and see you on the flipside.

I hope you all are Lovin' Life too!

PS If you have a kid interested in learning a bit about robotics, Macquarie University holds school holiday workshops for Kindy through to Year 12.

8 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic time !!!! So very jealous but I know that you deserve the holiday so I'm happy to live vicariously through you until I get to travel again xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going? What have I missed? Eeeee! How exciting. I'm doing three countries in two weeks very soon, but you trump mine. You ARE A ROCKSTAR!!
    Thanks for joining in the Lovin' Life Linky. Cyber hugs (will miss you - insert sad face here)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic time! I'm just finishing off a holiday myself and lovin' life accordingly.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, enjoy your time off line! I'm going to check out these Robotic workshops for my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fabulous time Lydia! Stay safe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting. Have a lovely time!
    #lovinlifelinky

    ReplyDelete