Tuesday 25 July 2017

Haunted 2017 - out on the farm








It's been awhile since I've done any of this, but a stroll around Fagan Park seemed to inspire my interest again, so without further ado, here's my first attempt at the Haunted series for 2017.


Hopefully not my last.





They didn't work out entirely as I wanted them to, so I think the year's hiatus may have deteriorated my knack (my eye?) for these.



















Do you ever make every day items and scenery seem haunted?

Linking this old post with #WeekendinB&W   
Thinking in lockdown I should get back onto this project...
















12 comments:

  1. Nice series! I think your first has a really spooky look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of the haunted, ghostly feel in both images and stories. I really like what you have done here with this idea

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and white, de-focussing and vignetting make this an eerie series of photos. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very spooky.
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/07/pm-paddle-on-lake.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't done that but I did enjoy these pictures as I have always liked Black and Whites. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...do you really believe in haunted things?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strange seeing RobertN as your first commenter over 3 years ago - he always made a point of commenting, and always something nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness. I hadn't noticed. And yes, we floated around each other quite a bit. So very sad. And quite awful the way it happened (thought rarely is it good). And yes, a very generous person.

      Delete
  8. a wonderful serie of pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the lines and shadows in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete