Sunday 1 April 2018

Bongo's Bingo in Melbourne this weekend




Bongo's Bingo returned down under and a posse of ten of us spent our Easter Saturday night with close to a thousand other people dancing and cheering and not winning, though not caring. It's such a fun night out, for all ages (though you do have to be over 18).



Sadly it's gone again, except for two shows in Melbourne this weekend. One is sold out (of course) but there are still tickets available to the Friday show (as they decided last minute to put on an extra date when the tickets sold out so quickly). 











So get a group together and your glittery, feathery pens (or not, they'll give you a texta) and head out for a night of fun and frivolity. We went last year and I have every intention of going again should they return!







As My Uncle Oswald would say “Life is more fun if you play games.”  (Roald Dahl)

Linking with #LovingLifeLinky (because when you're having that much fun, it's hard not to love life!)

12 comments:

  1. I've played Bingo at home, but never at a 'real' Bingo event, let alone something like Bongo's Bingo. Sounds like a really cool and fun thing to do with a group of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it would be such a laugh. I've played bingo a few times and you really need to concentrate..lol especially when you have a wine in your hand. #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this but it looks so fun! Worth another trip to Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that sounds like the best night, exactly my kind of thing! I am definitely so keen to go to the next one!
    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this, but it sounds like fun! #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish it would come to Perth. Sounds like a whole lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was just in Perth - sold out. Sign up for the emails when it returns. It tours the world.

      Delete
  8. What a fun night and a modern way to play bingo. Maybe I should introduce it to my MILs aged care home as an alternative to their chocolate bingo LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks and sounds like so much fun! #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds and looks like it was a great fun night. I've never associated playing Bingo with having such great fun. #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete