Monday 9 September 2024

Away


I'm off on adventures - 3 countries in as many weeks, plus up the coast. Lots to see on my Insta. A family trip, a solo trip and a trip with a stanger (a friend's friend).

#Allseasons and #FavouriteFotos linkys will return at some point after the 18th October.

I'll shut off comments before I go.

Apologies for my poor commenting efforts over the last few weeks. Life just got a little overwhelming. Hopefully when I return I'm back to my usual form.

Stay safe, have nice school holidays and see you in a bit.

8 comments:

  1. Travel is a cure for whatever ails us. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lydia, if you still get this message: have a good time! By the way, we now also have a piece of Australia in Austria: a huge mural by the Sydney artist Fintan Magee: https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/09/calle-libre-festival-2024-und.html
    All the best and hugs, Traude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fintan Magee does a lot near us. I think he lives around here but that might be my assumption cos there's about 10 huge murals within walking distance from my house!

      Delete
  4. Wow! 3 countries? That sounds amazing! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, have so much fun! Can't wait to hear about the trip when you get back!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a great trip--sounds like a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete