Thursday 5 September 2024

Tall Ship


This is the tall ship that we did the shooting on. Now every time I see it, I smile. I even went to wave when I saw the crew member we remembered while they were docked and we went past on the silent disco. Very funny as I realised they'd have no idea who we were....

Funny how your experience can change the relevance of an item....walked past it a million times barely registering it. Now it's immediately joy inducing.

So not the best photos taken on my useless phone, but they do make me smile!


A bit of housekeeping: I am shutting the blog until mid October - around the 18th. I'll be on Instagram travelling all over the place, so keep an eye on there. So this is the last #FavouriteFotos for a month.



6 comments:

  1. Your tall ship photos brought back sweet memories. If I remember correctly, they come to Boston every decade, and the last time I saw them was in 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they say the right camera is the one you have with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful. So right about how past experiences change your perception of things.

    ReplyDelete