Friday 28 January 2022

Hamilton


The Hamilton lottery seemed like the perfect opportunity to see it again before it leaves. I took a friend who loved the show, so it was lovely to be able to do that for her, and benefit from the energy of her excitement.

For those that don't know, you can enter a lottery for $10 tickets here. The seats we got were AMAZINGLY good, infact better than when either or us paid for our seats last year!

Hamilton leaves Sydney 27th February. Tickets available here.

However, after second viewing, I am still 100% team Burr. I don't get Hamilton is the hero?? But over them both, I'm a Thomas Paine girl. It's just Common Sense. (See what I did there??!!)

 


Linking with #SundayBest

12 comments:

  1. an amazing photo. I didn't know this lottery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may just be an Australian thing. It happens a bit tho for big Musicals.

      Delete
  2. The streaming video of the Broadway version with Lin Manuel Miranda was wonderful! It must be lovely to see it live -- but we aren't doing anything live right now. Not even restaurants.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unscientific but I think restuarants are high risk (because no masks at length), movies are more risky because people scarf down popcorn and drinks and often stay maskless. Theatre, most people stay masked the whole time, and most theatre people are rule followers....obviously just my personal observation. Not based in facts

      Delete
  3. I loved Hamilton! it was so creative and the music was so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome show- and your Common Sense pun is too good!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the visit and the comment. My SIL lives in Sydney but she is in the UK at present caring for her father. Think she will be glad to get home. Keep safe Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good idea for tickets, Lydia!
    Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete