Wednesday 11 May 2022

A little party never killed nobody - The Everleigh




 I went to the opening of The Everleigh, the new events space for The Grounds, because I'd seen some sneak pics and it looked perfect for a Gatsby party.










 And it did not disappoint.

















Just walking in the room made me realise how wonderful a party here would would be.







Alas, it may never happen but it did give me all sorts of wonderful things to think about.



















If you are planning a wedding, it is worth checking out.




Below is my shot for #WeekendReflection 



Linking with #WWOT #WordlessWednesday #HappyTuesday #WednesdayAroundtheWorld #SharonsSouvenirs #FloralFridayFoto and #FridayBliss


4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, a splendid venue for Gatsby parties and weddings! I loved to see the great atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing place! I like the reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I would love to have a party there. Wow.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic what a venue I have booked there now heheh!

    Have a fancytastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete