Wednesday 10 August 2022

Cloudbursting


I wasn't a huge Kate Bush fan, and I don't watch Stranger Things so when people started talking about Running Up That Hill, I'd start banging on about how I loved the film clip and it always made me cry and how I couldn't see Donald Sutherland without thinking about it. Then after much confusion I realised I meant Cloudbursting, which was on the same album.

This week I'm looking at strange light in clouds. In the top picture there's a shine on the fringe of the cloud. And the last photo is the moon through settled rain (or condensation) on the skylight.

Not sure if it's seasonal, but Kate Bush is definitely back in season. Hehehe. It's short and sweet this week.



















11 comments:

  1. An easy mistake to make! Delightful skyscapes Lydia, I particularly like the second one which looks even better when clicked to enlarge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Peabea, no idea why your comment won't appear here. I can read it behind the scenes tho. Anyway,. it's not a movie, was the film clip for the song. Big deal at the time with a big hollywood actor in a music video...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos, Lydia. I'm a skywatcher from way back. As a little girl, I would lie on my back on the lawn and watch the clouds. I like to time my early morning walks to catch the sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Cloudbursting is new to. me, but clouds aren't. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, finally it works after several tries to leave a comment here. Beautiful clouds - and I liked Kate Bush very much - the best song by her is to my opinion her first smash hit - Wuthering Heights
    All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. The skyline photo is haunting! I stumbled upon Kate Bush's music years ago by listening to Peter Gabriel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, we need a rainmaker here too! The cloud pictures are beautiful and the evening sky is fascinating.

    ReplyDelete