Tuesday 9 August 2022

“When I used to read fairy tales, I fancied that kind of thing never happened, and now here I am in the middle of one!” (Alice in Wonderland)

The Grounds has transformed into Wonderland! If you haven't been, there's only a few weeks left until it's gone (31st August). I had planned to go back and see it all lit up at night but that has yet to happen and I have a pretty full dance card the next few weeks. So fingers crossed I somehow swing it.





“I suppose I ought to eat or drink something or other; but the great question is ‘What?’”


You can potter about and grab takeaway or book a table for lunch or dinner (or a Mad Hatter High Tea) - there's plenty of options.
 

Whatever you do, don't forget the most important lesson from Alice in Wonderland....








“I do wish I hadn’t drunk quite so much!” 















Linking with #WordlessWednesday #PicturePerfectLinky #AwwMondays #MCoW #WednesdayAroundtheWorld #WWOAT #WWOT #SundayBest #WeekendCoffeeShare (because if we were having coffee, I'd be telling you to go before it disappears!) #BlueMonday and #RubyTuesdayToo #SharonsSouvenirs #TravelTuesday and #FridayBliss




11 comments:

  1. Oh how fun that must have been to visit. I even liked Johnny Depp
    's Alice in Wonderland. Such a fun movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the child in me screams: "I want to go there too!" :-DD But I'm afraid I won't be able to do that by the end of August ;-)) What a beautifully designed, fairytale-like place!
    Hugs, Traude

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic place! People are so creative and clever and I just love how it spreads joy to others with all the childhood references and bright colours. I want to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo cute and what a lovely place to make anyone smile :-)

    Have a fairytaletastic week ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great happening & fun place to visit! I loved the many details and looked at your photos for a long time. Great for kids and adults, too. We must never get too old to love fairytales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely for the young and the young at heart to visit this, Lydia! Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go there. Such fun and so colorful.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete