Tuesday 20 December 2022

Crocodile and Alligators

Stopped at the Australian Reptile Park as I'd sponsored a Dragon and had a free pass to visit. A lot has changed since I was last there. It's a great way to see the animal up close (and feed some furry ones too).

 

It was unseasonably cold so there was little action from the reptiles but the cassowary and varieties of roos and echidnas were all up for action....

So just a reminder that if you are going, pick a hot day if you can....(and easy viewing sight lines for kids in prams)

8 comments:

  1. I always confuse alligators and crocodiles, but I DO know that I never want a close encounter with either of them!
    Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2022/12/wishing-you-peace-on-earth-good-will.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab captures although I do agree with Sue I wouldn't wanna see one face to face heheh!

    Have a gatortastic week and Christmas ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I wouldn't want to get up close with one!!

    Happy Wednesday, Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Wow, awesome closeups. They have such big mouths. scary critters.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos of your day at the park. Thanks for visiting and linking with Pictorial Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that looks dangerous. I don't want to get too close to that. But the photos are great. Thanks for linking to Nature Thursday.
    Greetings - Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoffentlich wurden die aufnahmen mit einem Teleobjektiv aufgenommen, weil in Natura mรถchte ich den Tieren nie so nah kommen.
    L G Pia

    ReplyDelete