Wednesday 7 December 2022

And the winner is football....





Apologies to all I owe comments to - I will try to get there soon. I have been having too much fun watching too much soccer in the mornings (and in full xmas party swing at night!).




I was glad I watched the Aussies last game in a crowd - it did help to share those dashed hopes....I am right on the Moroccan bandwagon now. 

This made me really want to go to a World Cup (I do say that every year but I might actually put some effort into making it happen) 

 

 So if you asked what's making me happy, I guess I'd have to say being in the World Cup bubble - it's all I want to talk about and think about - it isn't, of course as I have some real life problems going on that are taking a lot of time, and a lot of Christmas parties, which are great fun and a lot of laughs and good times with friends. So there is stress but there is plenty of de-stress too.

And I guess, as we'll never get away with all good things in life at any one time, the goal is to try and make the good outweigh the bad...even if it's found on the tv!


What's the #OneSmallThing that made you happy this week?

This too will be a 2 week linky, and then there will be a final one before Christmas before shuting down for the holidays. Sorry I'm being such an irregular flip.


What's the #OneSmallThing that's made you happy this week?

Linking with #BlueMonday

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

4 comments:

  1. Martin Place railway station has some really good adverts for SBS World Cup along their escalators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like football very much - or as you say soccer.Very sad for the socceroos to be out of the tournament.
    All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying it! Comments are never owed. We share them with each other from our heart. I hope you have a great end to your week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear you are enjoying the matches.


    My post is HERE
    Much🌲love

    ReplyDelete