Great shapes against the light
Very nice against the light shot.
I love black and white photography. When I was born that's all there was.Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Lydia. Hugs. ♥
Muy buena foto. Me gustó mucho. Saludos desde España
Very nice in black and white. I love silhouettes of branches and leaves in black and white, against the sky.
Fantastic image!
Beautiful silhouettes, Lydia. Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme
Great shapes against the light
ReplyDeleteVery nice against the light shot.
ReplyDeleteI love black and white photography. When I was born that's all there was.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Lydia. Hugs. ♥
Muy buena foto. Me gustó mucho. Saludos desde España
ReplyDeleteVery nice in black and white. I love silhouettes of branches and leaves in black and white, against the sky.
ReplyDeleteFantastic image!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful silhouettes, Lydia. Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme
ReplyDelete