Monday 7 November 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Last year, I held a link up every Friday for Xmas themed posts. This year, I plan to do the same. I am particularly grinchy at the moment, so figured now is as good as any time to start.

This Friday, and for the next 7 weeks, join in with me sharing (or trying to build) some Christmas Cheer.

No rules on what you link, as long as it's Christmas related. (As for start time, you know me, I'm fairly flexible on dates and times so first thing, or maybe even the night before ;)

I leave you with this Christmas Song - skip it if easily offended, it's dark and kooky.



See you Friday!

Linking with #ThrivingonThursday

9 comments:

  1. I am feeling somewhat Grinchy too with Christmas fast approaching - can't say I will have any Christmas related posts in the next few weeks....but you never know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how many Christmas posts I'll be publishing but I am hoping to put the tree up this week because there's no such thing as too early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful idea!! Let's get into the Christmas spirit. Can we link up old posts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am resisting Christmas because it makes me nostalgic for what is no more..for us. However, that is not helping me move on...so I am considering a post or two might help. Thanks Lydia. I have made a note! Cheers. Denyse #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you on Friday! You're making me get my act together regarding Christmas with this linky. First stop, creating my Christmas gift pack for Cheer Chick Charlie online store. Perhaps I'll post about that ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, no, no... burying my head in the sand and seriously contemplating canceling Christmas. Please come find me on Fridays and try to convince me otherwise with your new linkup. I suspect I'm more grinchy than you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems like fun - never really done Christmas related posts but I'll give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just what I need to get me in the spirit. The state of world politics has me feeling Grinchy.

    ReplyDelete