Wednesday 1 June 2022

Reflections on the Biennale




In a panic that I'd miss out on some of the Biennale, I did my exercise at Barangaroo and The Rocks to catch some of the art on display that I'd missed. 

It was uplifting to be in the sunshine by the water, with the added experience of the unknown art to surprise me.



One thing I learned from lockdown was the therapeutic value of a change of scenery. No matter how brief.



Linking with #WordlessWednesday #WednesdayAroundtheWorld  #FridayBliss #Allseasons #TravelTuesday  #SundayBest #WWOT #SharonsSouvenirs

RachelSwirl



7 comments:

  1. What a nice post Lydia and photos unfortunately the sun has yet to appear properly here still

    Have an artistictastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're fogged in this morning! I plan on visiting some museums I've missed over the last couple of years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this giant cube is awesome Lydia! So glad you went to see it and shared the photos with us! My art museum visits have been on hold recently… should soon start to get energizing experiences.

    Thank you for congratulating us Finns for icehockey win. Yes, people got crazy this time too. It is so beloved sport in Finland, but not my thing. I prefer to follow ATP tournaments worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting display, all done with mirrors of course LOL. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! That is really interesting and the reflections from the cube are fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great sunshine shots, I love the angles of reflection. Thanks for sharing and for linking up with #MySundaySnapshot.

    ReplyDelete