Wednesday 13 July 2022

Gratitude linky #OneSmallThing

#RubyTuesdayToo
 As I discussed, I am trying to bring back the Thankful Thursday style link up - share a post of One Small Thing that made you happy this week or that you are grateful for.

With Apple making my phone battery die along with its camera, I am very happy to have finally got the new phone set up (all except the authenticator but that's today's job...). It did take most of the day and I had to take it into the shop as it really didn't want to do it, but it is finally done. (And the person that helped me was very nice about it even though I am clearly old and useless). The photos are not great photos but they are the first ones I took on the nighttime dog walk (which made my little four-legged friend very happy as she thought she'd missed out on her second walk...)

Hopefully, you see the new stellar camera in action this Friday night at Duke Dumont. (The other thing that made me elated was when the Duke Dumont tickets pinged in my email this week - I was flooded with excitement (That anticipation of dancing feeling is very strong for me). I feel like I've done nothing fun for ages, which is not entirely true, just where my head is at, I guess. More reason to appreciate the little things.

(This week's linky is here)

#OneSmallThing link up rules.

The link up is only open for 40 hours. From Thursday morning until sometime Friday evening.

Please link one post only on what you are thankful for, one small thing that made you happy (or I will accept something you are excited about).

I will delete posts off topic.

Please comment on the post before yours and the host. I will delete people that dump and run. Also please use the hashtag #OneSmallThing.


Let's shift a bit of the negative vibe out there, as the song says, let's bring 'a fire to a world so cold'....hope you join me...(Feel free to just share in the comments if you don't want to write a post).


Linking with #FriendshipFriday #TrafficJamWeekend

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


5 comments:

  1. Always something to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for every single day. Brian's Home has been doing Thankful Thursday for a very long time.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing more fulfilling than being thankful in each waking moment – it is one of the secret ingredients of a healthier, happier, and wealthier you.

    Thanks for linking up at #trafficjamweekend link party 336

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE setting up a new phone too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got help with your phone. Have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete