Thursday, 17 September 2026

“Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.” ― Virgil A. Kraft






The flowers all over the neighbourhood are definitely making me forget the woes of the world at least for a few moments in the sunshine as I tear down the street for the bus or amble about with the dog.










What can make you happier than a new burst of colour suddenly appearing?












It's like a little journey of discovery that changes almost daily.

Even the roadside strawberries are getting ready for harvest (though I'm not sure about eating inner city verge produce??)

“Spring work is going on with joyful enthusiasm.”
― John Muir, The Wilderness World of John Muir

#Allseasons linky runs from Thursday to Wednesday each week. 

Link one post that shows something seasonal. Traditional weather wise, a seasonal nature marker or a seasonal celebration or event.  Please link relevant posts only.

Make sure you link back to this #AllSeasons post. 

Please comment on the post before yours and the host. Don't dump and run.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:


  1. Very nice pictures...
    I wouldn't eat anything from the roadside... it's dirty... it's starting to feel like autumn here now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful roses. I tried growing strawberries once but the birds got to them before we did, have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes! Spring is definitely here, Lydia. https://melbournedaily.blogspot.com/2026/09/vernal-equinox.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness for flowers......too much bad going on in the world...Michelle

    ReplyDelete