Friday, 18 September 2026

A moment of peace

It had been a hectic two weeks of travel, jammed packed with magnificent activities and experiences. I loved every minute and I really loved being able to travel at my own pace, instead of slowing things down to accommodate everyone's needs.

I had time, however, before heading to the airport to stop for a final cup of tea in Tokyo at the coffee shop, Shibrewya, in the base of the Hotel Indigo, Shibuya. 







I gazed aimless less at the cherry blossom tree shadows - and then realised they were painted on.

A gorgeous piece of street art right before my eyes that I'd passed many times but been too busy to notice.

It's funny that in one of the busiest parts of Tokyo, the biggest city on my trip, I found the quietest and most peaceful moment, proving I guess that we bring most of the energy to an experience with us.

"The day is always full of miracles if you have the eyes to see them" Paul Coelho



Linking with #WeekendCoffeeShare









I am slowly adding some of the trip so other posts are:

Inakadate Rice Paddy Art (Japan)

Towada Art Centre (Japan)

Bear season (Japan)

Shinagawa Japanese Garden (Japan)

Torodoki Valley (Japan)

Japanese Vending Machines

Pics from the trip (global)

Nantes (France)

The Little Things -pics from trip (global)

Travel Reading - pics in Tokyo (Japan, art in Paris)

Poetry (pic in France)

No comments:

Post a Comment