Tuesday 22 November 2022

Pause.

I've been having lots of fun. Too much fun. Everything has been a festive frolic with friends, and when it hasn't, I've needed to be there for the kids and focus on them. So with the World Cup 6am games on the agenda, my writing time from 6-7am is gone. 

#OneSmallThing will be open for the next two weeks while I decide what to do. I will eventually get to your posts but commenting will be slower than usual.







Great music and dancing in the most stunning location in the world, with perfect weather put me on a high for days (even when my old body broke down on the Monday with some weird niggling pain). Still worth it! So if you need a lift, dance. If you want the science, this is a quick read. Even post lockdown with the chair dancing it still felt good (OS people, we were allowed to see bands but had to sit in our chairs - it was weird).



With so many small joys this week, my #OneSmallThing is appreciating them and the feelings they gave me. Not just happy but I felt really lucky to be able to do them and go with (or without) friends and still have a great time.






“Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.” – Confucius 


Now a challenge - play this song and clap along and tell me it doesn't make you feel better!



Linking with #MondayMusicMovesMe cos I love this song!

14 comments:

  1. Have the time of your life. Summertime is a great time to enjoy nature, music, friends and many other things. I want to be on one of those boats.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Lydia. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures of the Harbour Bridge and its surroundings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music always helps my mood... clapping along even more so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and happy time. Memories forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots of the bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots and interesting thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular photos, Lydia! Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lydia,

    The one near the top taken at dusk with the crowd in the foreground might be my favorite shot but they all are fabulous! Thanks for joining the party and for sharing a song pick that moves you. ;) Have a boogietastic week, darlin'! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Confucius got that right! Thanks for the snappy song. Some days are busy, but that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So.e beautiful pics you took. This is a fu song to get the juices going.

    ReplyDelete
  11. New group to me and I love songs you can clap along to. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete