Tuesday 5 December 2023

Christmas is coming....

No matter where you look, it is definitely the Festive Season.
















Businesses have glamorous trees.
Linking with #WeekendReflection


Local gardens have gone with simple tree baubles or the whole hog.







Even the cakes in the local bakery are getting a bit of a Noel vibe.

Linking wiht #FloralFridayFoto - is this xmas bush?




The nature in the streets seems to be in on it (I think this is Christmas bush or just looks like it...)

And I'm still struggling with gift ideas....ugh! 



Linking with #MySundaySnapshot




12 comments:

  1. It ist great to see, that christmas time has the same characters and symbols over there...but it is summertime. Here we had a big snow-fall up to half a meter. All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decorations are so pretty. I love the tree, very colorful. The cake looks very fancy. I am mostly done my shopping and cards are ready to go in the mail. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a lot this period of the year. And your images are so beautiful. The reflection in bauble is so nice.
    Happy WW, dear Lydia.❤
    Again from my phone....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake looks very tempting, dear Lydia! When it comes to decoration, I'm more for subtle things ;-) even though I find the garden in "Jingle Bell Lane" funny. At the moment I also really like the white blanket of snow here as a pre-Christmas decoration.
    All the best from Austria, Traude
    ☕πŸ§ΈπŸ·πŸ•―️☃️πŸ“šπŸ•―️
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/12/osterreichische-nationalbibliothek.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh everything looks so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas decorations. I love the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it is. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't thought about Christmas, but it all manages to come together in the end. Thanks for hosting, Lydia and have a great Advent Season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...everything looks festive on Jingle Bell Lane! I send warm Christmas wishes to you.☃️ πŸŽ„ ❄️ πŸŽ…πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete