Friday 22 December 2023

Pick of my posts - 2023

 A quick look back on the year through the blog.

My favourite from January was Take time to find out what your dreams are on excatly that! In February I was reminded there are a lot of self imposed rules we don't need to follow because Only dead fish go with the flow.

On my travels in March I was reminded that Curiosity is often rewarded. (Later in June I revisited the importance of Curiosity, and again in September!)

In April I talked about the different ways we Grieve and lamented the loss of Whimsy as we age. May was full of enjoyment of lazy days. June saw focus on the little things.

In July at a trip to the Hunter Valley, I realised No two children have the same parents.
In August I went right out of my comfort zone, and surprisingly had a great time. I was also thinking about the past, and it's affect on us.







In September I had a lesson in how to accept my changing body. and was finally back in Singapore for the F1 after the lockdown hiatus! October was a quieter month, walking around Sydney.

November I realised the reason I love magic, the importance of friends that make you feel good about yourself and had the horrific discovery that your feet change shape with menopause!

December saw me discussing the invisibility of age. 

And here we are. A good year when you look back on it. Though always going too fast!

The photos are unrelated, I just like them and didn't know what to do with them.

See you in 2024.





























14 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection of images, wonderful posts and themes through-out the past year. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'll hopefully havew some snow monkey shots for #Saturdaycritters next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had some grand shots to choose from! I enjoyed your post and appreciate you sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/12/the-beautiful-xvi-church-eglise-saint.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting isn't it to look back over the year. Have a fabulous 2024, enjoy the rest of your week, and thankyou for visiting my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful trails of planes in the air

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful selection of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all wonderful picks! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many amazing images. Very pleasant time travel. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heidi, I'm not sure where your comment went - I can see it on the back end. I don't think they were specifically Red Bull, but similar local acrobatic pilots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great recap of your posts Lydia and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts this year. Happy New Year and look forward to reconnecting in 2024. x #weekendcoffeeshare

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed looking back at the year with you. I agree that the year has flown by so quickly. Looking forward to catching up again in 2024. Happy New Year wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous recap Lydia and lovely photos too! #weekendcoffeeshare

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete