Wednesday 13 December 2023

Last #Allseasons for the year.


This #Allseasons post will be open for 2 weeks, instead of one, and then the blog will be shut until mid Jan. 


















Keep an eye on my Insta if you want to see travels in Japan.








Linking with #WeekendReflection



Over this holiday season, I wish you good health and a safe and happy celebration, or just comfort and support.












My seasonal wishes to you all: May there be food on your table, Love in your home, Peace in every country (this makes me sad but I wish it so I'll say it),Radiant health and endless happiness. 

 For those of you who have a difficult time at this time of year, I raise a glass to you and say 'Here's to being yourself and being loved for it!'

Linking with #HappyTuesday
Add your posts that reflect a season, or something that is seasonal below. Please comment on the host and at least one other post.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas vignettes, Lydia. Thank you for hosting. Back after a longish hiatus. Have a blessed, joyous holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cool decorations there, looks very festive, I've just put a red berried Christmas wreath up on my front door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lydia - just stopping in to wish you and your family a very happy Christmas time and a great year ahead. And I loved those giant bubble balls in the picture - I need some for my garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the baubles on the Marly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I wish you a bright and festive Christmas! ☃️ 🎄 ❄️ 🎅🏼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Christmassy! Safe and happy travels, Lydia, have a good break. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very festive and beautiful. Thanks for hosting and wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much christmas things....and it is summer - still strange to me as I am used to have snow (unfortunately not now...this time around it uses to melt away almost every year) and cold weather.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the very best for the Season, Lydia. Thank you for hosting this meme so graciously all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photography and lots of wonderful wishes. I wish you the same.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete