Tuesday 9 July 2024

Taking a break...


I'm off on our annual Snow Time jaunt to the Hunter next week so this #Allseasons runs for 2 weeks.


Hoping to catch a bit of this beauty again. (And hopefully no rain!!)

Everyone drive carefully, enjoy your break if on School Holidays and see you on the flipside.










Note the new linky #FavouriteFotos will continue as normal on Mondays.

Linking with #WaterThursday


I will as always, be on my Insta but probably nothing else.





Have a lovely break everyone!









16 comments:

  1. Have a lovely break, Lydia, and take care on the slopes! Beautiful photos in your blog today, as always. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I love your moody images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip. Love your images. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice pictures. I wish you a great time. I am now back from holidays.
    All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  5. That third photo is amazing! Very, very nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In each capture the mood is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful break. Beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Photo Cache, I like the fog in the vineyards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sceneries are just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am amazed by the enchanting, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, and the fog photos are also fantastic!

    ReplyDelete