Friday 29 March 2019

Choir of Man




Until the 7th of April you can catch the Choir of Man at the Sydney Opera House (and in Canberra from the 11th-13th April). The show is a fun night of music by talented singers and musicians (and dancers), it is little surprise they sold out at Edinburgh Fringe in both 2017 and 2018. 

You'll be singing, stamping and clapping along yourself - and quite possibly brought on stage for a beer at the bar. 



An uplifting and joyous show, you're bound to leave smiling, with a song in your ear.








Buy Opera House Tix or Canberra tix here.

Linking with #PictorialTuesday #WeekendReflection #MusicMovesMe #PhotoTunes #RubyTuesdayToo, #SayCheese and #WordlessWednesday


13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sky in the first picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia,

    We're so happy to have you on the 4M dance floor. I enjoyed Choir of Man 'Wake Me Up' cover. Have a boogietastic week, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I totally agree with Cathy! What a happy tune sung by a bunch of happy guys to a very happy audience! Have a great happy week! Thank you for stopping by & I hope you can stop next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the different perspective of the Opera House!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these guys! Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this song - and am so jealous you get to live in Australia! I hope I get to visit your beautiful country one of these days. It's nice to "meet" you!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pleasant surprise your song choice way. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great first picture, and sounds like would be a fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I would totally enjoy this! I make my kids watch sing songy things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like a great show and a truly impressive venue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have loved to have been there; Australia has been a childhood dream and I love the accent on the singer. Such a happy song. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome song! Thanks so much for the introduction - and the dance! :)

    ReplyDelete