Sunday 11 February 2024

My favourite (Street) artist

 I saw this image on the internet and become obsessed with the work of the great talent, Adnate. I still think it's his best, and breathtakingly beautiful.

I was disappointed not to get to Melbourne for his gallery exhibition but I have been lucky enough to see a lot of his works around the place. Both in Sydney and in Melbourne.

Sydney has a large work celebrating Jenny Munro. It is one of a series commissioned by ANZ celebrating inspiring locals. I am usually only admiring it in the car, but this Sunday I swung by on my walk to get a proper photo.

I find it extraordinary how it looks like a photo when created with spray cans.

Linking with #PictorialTuesday #WWOAT #SundayBest #MuralMondays #TheRandom #WordlessWednesday

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thanks for visiting my blog, Lydida. That cloud you asked about is not photoshopped. I saw it in Prague, on the Charles Bridge, many years ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's brilliant and so clever :-)
    Have an artistictastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire Adnate's work also, Lydia and we have much of it here in Melbourne, as you know. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete