Sunday 4 February 2024

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust.

 I don't know if this mural has had a refresh or I was suddenly looking with new eyes but I suddenly noticed this mural. It seemed brighter or different somehow...though I don't think it was new...

Funny way your brain suddenly notices things that have always been there...

Reubszz does a lot of work in our area. There is lots of lovely work to see.

Linking with #WWOAT #MuralMondays #WordlessWednesday

8 comments:

  1. Cool mural, the blue is bright! Take care, have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I like his artworks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty mural. It's a similar style to Matt Adnate's murals. I've looked at his website and he's a fantastic artist! Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new one near us is very simillar to Adnate - but Adnate is my favourite. If you haven't seen the eye he did in Africa (I think Kenya but it might be a different country). It's breath taking, in the true sense. It's the most magnificent work I've seen.

      Delete
  4. The mural is beautiful and Proust's quote is one to remember

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty mural and she's a beautiful girl.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete