Sunday 7 April 2024

Being watched...

I went back to the laneway with the Mows in it while in Melbourne. They are still there though a little altered. I'm not sure why the good art gets scribbled on but for some reason it does. I felt I was being watched and then looked down and saw this:

My favourite was this one - pleasing to the eye and my humour. And out of reach of the talentless defacers.

While this wasn't art, I feel it should be. Warding off intruders, both the artists and the birds.



Linking with #WWOAT #WordlessWednesday

13 comments:

  1. ...some murals need to be out of reach of taggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really ruin some great work with just scribble!

      Delete
  2. Interesting ones - and ...sad you need to protect murals from taggers. What is with those people....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one is also my favourite mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found a finely done mural painting, and a somewhat disturbing eye watching those passing by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Sami, I too love the 2nd mural. Thank you for the share. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/04/a-trip-to-library.html!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We live in the age of mindlessness: "What I don't have the talent to create myself I must destroy..." Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That eye is quite frightening haha

    Thanks for your comments have a muraltastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. That eye is a little creepy but a good warning for vandals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Pesgrave Place in Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete