Tuesday 22 October 2024

Festival Season

It's not quite summer but all the festivals are dropping their line ups so it's pretty easy to get excited. This weekend kicks off with Sam Feldt (not a festival but one of my fav DJs). Stoked about Meduza at Field Day! I'm hoping we finally get Alan Walker and Bakermat but I somehow doubt it...

Anyway, dancing shoes and attitude primed and ready to party!

Australia's Festival Season is nothing like the European one, but for now, it's all I got! Do you have summer plans?

Note - this pic was taken a Pub Choir the other night...as the festivals are yet to happen.

For those that don't know Pub Choir, it's like this and travels around the world (to UK and US at least) as well as all over Australia and NZ. Great fun.


Allseasons linky runs from Thursday to Wednesday each week.

Link one post that shows something seasonal. Traditional weather wise, a seasonal nature marker or a seasonal celebration. 

Make sure you link back to this  #AllSeasons post. 

Please comment on the post before yours and the host. Don't dump and run.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. The pub choir were amazing, especially since most people I know remember the words and music of I Want to Break Free. I loved the women singing the first line and the men repeating it.
    Wish I was there

    ReplyDelete