Tuesday 15 October 2024

F1 season


Long time readers will know that September is F1 season for me - I dash off to Singapore for the fabulous Night Race. I then book and plan the next year's trip. Alas this time, there's no next year trip as we're doing a reno and with interest rates, we just won't have the money. But I'm trying to win a trip as I'm mature like that.

I did look at Melbourne but the ticket prices are nuts, so Singapore (or Suzuka) are still the better options.
In recent years I sat opposite Yuki's garage for Qualifying, but never quite managed a good photo of him.
I am sad not to have a race trip planned to look forward to, but I'm hoping some miracle changes that....a lotto win, a competition win....who knows.

#Allseasons linky runs from Thursday to Wednesday each week.

Link one post that shows something seasonal. Traditional weather wise, a seasonal nature marker or a seasonal celebration. 

Make sure you link back to this  #AllSeasons post. 

Please comment on the post before yours and the host. Don't dump and run.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter










1 comment:

  1. It is a struggle everywhere, nod.

    Good luck with the Lotto win. Or perhaps a wealthy uncle, without children of his own, leaves you unexpected riches :)

    ReplyDelete