Thursday 17 October 2024

Piha Beach

I'll be out most of this weekend, and leaving early Sunday morning to walk the 28 km of 7 Bridges for Cancer Council. (Well, really for myself but raising money for cancer council). 

While in Auckland, the first thing I did was head to Piha Beach, based on a photo in Ali Wong's Instagram when she visited while on tour. It did not disappoint, but more on that to come in a more detailed post....

However, this picture make me smile for the wow factor and the memory.


A reminder, this linky is for photos over 2 years old. When commenting, you are not required to read the post - feel free to just look at the photos.

If linking up, dig out your best photos (or favourite photos) from past years....For me, I've gone back in the time machine to last week.

Linky open Sunday to Wednesday.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment