Wednesday 23 October 2024

Haunted

 


I devoured the book Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil and the image of the trees and garden stuck with me. I see it everywhere....or I try to create it...

I was less taken with the movie but I think that's because the book put such strong images in my head, so the movie seemed 'all wrong'.

Does your imagination ran away sometimes?

A reminder, this linky is for photos over 2 years old. When commenting, you are not required to read the post - feel free to just look at the photos.

If linking up, dig out your best photos (or favourite photos) from past years....For me, I've gone back in the time machine to 2016.

Linky open Sunday to Wednesday.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I love a walk in a forest. I have to be more prepared for the linky.
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete