Thursday 30 November 2017

It's December - 25 days to go!

If you've stepped out the front door, or onto the internet, you would know that Christmas is coming.
You now have 24 days to get all the gifts purchased and wrapped, all the visits to Santa and photographs done. Post the cards, make the pudding and all the other Christmas craziness that ensues in the festive season.



I'll admit I've lost my mojo so I might kick start it with the making of the gingerbread village....








What's your go to festive season activity? What makes it suddenly feel like Christmas for you?

Linking with #OpenSlather and #MummyMondays







4 comments:

  1. We put our Christmas tree up on December 1st every year and for me that's the beginning of Christmas. We put on Christmas music, dance around, and have a grand old time making the house look festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still haven't put our Xmas Tree up, but we will be watching a lot of Christmas themed movies with our son. I love this time of year!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, lovely pictures. We are all getting ready for Christmas!
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had Christmas activities at Kindergym for the last couple of weeks. Awesome time of year, especially for the kids.
    Going to bring out the Christmas cookie cutters at home any time now :)

    ReplyDelete