Monday 27 November 2017

Future Park - Sydney Powerhouse




Last Thursday night I headed off with a friend to Digital Worlds, the 18+ event at the Powerhouse. There's a bar and food, and best of all, you get to play in Future Park without a swarm of children.







Future Park is fun, and will be one of the top kids activities this Summer. An interactive digital playground (think art space). It will get busy and you will need to book your tickets here - free entry to members.







We easily spent an hour pottering about in there, without queues, so make sure you allow plenty of time. Kids of all ages will love it.
















While there, why not consider booking a High Tea at the Powerhouse if going with older kids, to make a day of it. Discounted for members so well worth taking out a family membership.

With so much fun to be had, how can you not love life? Full details on what to see and do at the Sydney Powerhouse Museum here.

Linking with #CityTripping #FarAwayFiles #PointShoot #ThruMyLens #WednesdayAroundtheWorld   & #MySundayBest



My drawing is in the green and purple dress. She's dancing not fighting. My smile looks angry for some reason!






This is a sneaky reflection for #WeekendReflection.























17 comments:

  1. I really must visit the Powerhouse Museum, it's so quirky and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really fun - but we enjoyed the High Tea too...lots to do there at the moment.

      Delete
  2. You really do find some interesting events. I love the idea of the adults only session as well - and no queues lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten so many good suggestions of places to see and things to do in Sydney from your blog posts! I didn't even know the Powerhouse did High Tea. I'll definitely visit. I'll be sad when the Powerhouse moves to Western Sydney as that will be too far to visit but whilst it remains where it is I need to visit more.

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun place to visit, especially in time for the Christmas holidays. I say yes to the High Tea! #LovinLifeTeam

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great place and I know my grandson would love it. We go to the Brisbane Museum quite a bit but I haven't been to the Powerhouse for years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely need to schedule a visit this summer!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I would LOVE to play in that future house! #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angry dancing face (ADF)... or something. It sounds great and nice for you to get to visit without kids! And yet again I'm agog at your lack of apathy when it comes to doing stuff Lydia! #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was informed at lunch the other day (because I'd organised this High Tea thing) that it's apparently because I'm OCD. In some people this would manifest as anxiety but for me it manifests by constantly going out and exploring. I think it's sucking the marrow out of life, but no, just OCD ;)

      Delete
  9. We love the Powerhouse! Now that our kids are teens, they probably wouldn't be as into it as they were previously, but hubby and I would still go and see this display :) #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  10. My son would be in heaven! he loves all that kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like great fun. Now I just have to borrow someone's child so I can go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the over 18+ nights, and then you don't need to....;)

      Delete
  12. This place looks awesome - and like no other place I've been to before. I know my kids would love it. Thanks for linking up with #farawayfiles

    ReplyDelete