Wednesday 1 November 2017

Countdown to Christmas






From now until the 15th of December, when I shut the blog for the year (until February while I gad about Finland chasing the Northern Lights - may I suggest follow my Insta to see the real Santa in Lapland in Jan.), I will host a Christmas Link Up on Fridays.



Add your posts, old or new, as long as they're about Christmas.









With the Halloween decorations packed away, I've just booked my annual jaunt to the Hunter Valley to see the Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Light Spectactular. They run from the 3rd of November until the 27th of January. Booking my hotel for that weekend is the official start of the festive season for me.


 



An InLinkz Link-up



Join in the #ChristmasLinkUp
Linking with #MummyMondays and #OpenSlather

6 comments:

  1. Love anything to do with Christmas so look forward to following you on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe Christmas is on it's way!!! You are so lucky to be going to Finland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hunter Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular sounds like something I would love!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to know about your Christmas link up. #MummyMonday #julieinthemaking

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all go for xmas now. We have the Mt Gambier Christmas pageant and the local christmas lights to look forward to here. Our christmas tree will be up in two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Well you can see by my blog name that I'm a Christmas fanatic!!! These are great photos thanks so much for sharing too & especially for stopping by. I'll be back I'm sure... Hope you will be tool I follow you now!

    ReplyDelete