Friday 10 November 2017

Art & About




While I missed Sculpture by the Sea this year, I managed to squeeze in a quick visit to The Last Resort by Anri Sala.  Lovely to hear the music while taking in the views, or watching the mesmerizing and joyous beating drumsticks.








Sometimes the smallest thing can elevate the spirits. It was a slight detour for us, on the way to somewhere else, but well worth the effort.










While we all march to a different drumbeat, it doesn't hurt to dance along to others sometimes.

Linking with WordlessWednesday #MySundayPhoto #MySundayBest #WednesdayAroundtheWorld #OutdoorWednesday














And can you see me? A shot for #WeekendReflections










14 comments:

  1. Oh I love that, I thought they were lights at first! #sundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you pointing the camera upwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun collection of photos

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a fabulous place to enjoy the view and listen to some music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos very atmospheric (that's a big word for me) :-)

    Have an artistictastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative photos of a lovely place ~ fun!

    Happy Week to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very different and unique. Great photos.

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous venue! Glad you were able to enjoy! Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite things to do just sit right down and enjoy the music.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I fall in love with Sydney every time I read your posts.

    ReplyDelete