Sunday 16 December 2018

Pick of my Posts - 2018



As these posts are beginning to do the rounds, I thought I'd squeeze mine in before I shutdown.

My January saw us in Finland and Switzerland, with only one post on our return, of you guessed it - Finland! The travel blog also posted on Rovaniemi and the Glass igloos.


February saw me philosophical with a little thought on Appreciation (& a challenge), a post about managing worry and wisdom on a life's purpose.


In the throws of a terrible month, I discovered the joy and uplifting, healing powers of music and dance.


May saw me reflecting on the importance of who we share our time with and discussing Eddie Ayres and following your own compass.

Midyear we took a seaplane to the Great Barrier Reef on a very indulgent and unforgettable tour!



By August I was in the throws of HSC circus, and discussed the brilliant Augusten Burroughs advice that got me through a major loss earlier in the year, once you're in it, it's okay. I also gave advice about that unnecessary back up plan.

On the travel blog we went to Floriade for the first time and had a surprisingly excellent and fun packed time in Canberra.

In October I was discussing secrets.

In the midst of all the Christmas posts, I also wrote my advice on that HSC experience.

Putting this year in review together, I realise I need to write more - I've become very photo focused. So next year I'll try to return to my more traditional style.




Happy Christmas to you all! Stay safe and happy over the holidays. See you all in Feb!

Linking with #TriumphantTales, #DreamTeam, #FridayFeature #FreshMarket #TwinklyTuesday #GlobalBlogging #Randomosity and #RubyTuesdayToo










15 comments:

  1. Flying over the great barrier reef looks amazing. How does it always look so perfect?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for linking into Nature Notes in 2018 and wish you a very Happy Holiday season..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot keep sharing . Please keep commenting on my blog because I love your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely round up of a year with some very memorable highlights. I really must to this too! #GlobalBlogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely highlights here. Merry Christmas xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a very merry christmas, great photo of the Great Barrier Reef #triumphanttales

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always fun to look back at some of the things we've written over the course of a year. I'm often surprised by some of the ones that I had forgotten about #triumphanttales

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh this is a great way to look back at the highs and lows from the year! I've taken part in project365 this year and it is lovely looking back at all we've been up to. Thanks for linking up with #globalblogging

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pics are so Christmassy!! LOVE. Merry Christmas Lydia xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the splashes of red. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The view from the seaplane must have been amazing. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab round up post of what you have been up to. Have a lovely Christmas and thank you for joining us for the #dreamteam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow and nice . Keep commenting on my blog because I love your comments and suggestions.

    ReplyDelete