Thursday 7 March 2024

“To plant a garden is to dream of tomorrow.” —Audrey Hepburn


In lockdown, I began planting seeds as a funny little hobby to spark joy. Over time, it became a very zen expereince for me, though I would not call myself a gardener...I called it 'planting without purpose'. I kept it up after lockdown for a year or so but then gave it up...just time wittered away. And then a rose I planted years ago finally bloomed...and the buzz of excitement I got was enormous, even though it doesn't seem to smell much.








So I've planted flowers on the footpath bed and cress for lunch next week...

Sometimes you just need a little push in the right direction to get back into doing things that make you happy!

JENerally Informed



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses, seeing the flowers makes me happy!
    Take care, have a great day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and it's wonderful to see our gardens grow and thrive.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy surprise! Im not a gardener either, but I do enjoy plants and flowers. Visiting from Peabea's photo link-up today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Gardening is therapeutic it helps in bringing overall optimism in our life. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful roses and gardening is a wonderful way to keep one occupied

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos. Thank you so much for your weekly visits & for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/03/looking-forward-to-seeing-sights-like.html

    ReplyDelete