Wednesday 3 May 2023

April: "the best of the summer gone, and the new fall not yet born. The odd uneven time.” ― Sylvia Plath,


Here it is beautifully hot like summer or chilly and time to dig out all the jumpers and jackets. In the same day. It is an early warning of the winter to come, but not yet ready to let go of the summer time vibes.


Anzac Day I went for a walk with friends through the city. 23kms by the time I got home. So a good start to the day.



I skipped 2UP this year and opted for the Ballet - unrelated to Anzac Day beyond the date of the performance. 


I say it often, but I never tire of where I live.



loopyloulaura





17 comments:

  1. Very nice picture once more - and as you are on the other side of this world-ball - you´re getting fall, we spring. Have a good time
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to go back to that spot in Barangaroo now that it is set up for swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you get cooler we get warmer! Thanks for reminding me of the trip I made to Anzac Cove a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I love the rainbow street mural! Thanks for hosting and I wish you a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, Lydia! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're looking forward to summer and you're looking forward to fall. Such beautiful shots.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday and rest of the week, Lydia. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lydia, always strange when I read how different the seasons are on the other side of the world. I read your comment on Jutta's Blog and cannot explain your difficulties. Kind regards - Elke (DND)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ihr lass los, auf was wir uns freuen!
    L G Pia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the next to last photo of the sunset and palm tree. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, so far the sky, trees and river landscape still look very summery?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many beautiful photos! It looks gorgeous there. I think this time of year is like our October time... where there's still winks of stunning weather, but 100% cooling off in the early evenings. Thank you for joining us for the #DreamTeam xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have the opposite in the UK as April signifies some warmer weather at last! Thanks for linking up with #DreamTeam

    ReplyDelete