Wednesday 3 May 2023

The trouble with super heroes is what to do between phone booths. Ken Kesey


Was walking home and just loved the light glowing from this phone box. It was definitely out of some Sci Fi movie...(See B&W here).
There's definitely a story prompt for me there, I just need to find the motivation to write it...

Linking with #InspireMeMonday - I can't explain why but this did bring a smile to my face!I really like the lighting in this photo. Something to do with the magical, mystical vibe from something so ordinary...



9 comments:

  1. I love this. We don't have many phone booths left here so it's nice to see one. It does look like one a superhero would use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha this is OLD SCHOOL! Thanks for sharing and for linking up with #MySundaySnapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rather surreal, isn't it? Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme, Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember when I've last seen a phone booth!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/05/spring-at-duke-gardens.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful editorial photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red phone box was a familiar sight across the UK. Some still remain. One near me now serves coffee, another is a book exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  7. With light is more... friendly this phone box!
    Happy WW and a fine week! 😘❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen on in a long time. Nice shot and I've stopped at many to make a call many moons ago. Thanks for the memory.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Lydia. ♥

    ReplyDelete