Monday 19 June 2023

What's on my calendar?

 Nothing.

I looked at my diary to write this post and realised I have a dinner tonight with friends but then nothing written in for the next week - including the weekend! How is this possible?// I guess when I had coivd is when i would have been booking in things for now. So that's the 'hang over' so to speak...

One of the adult kids said they'd see a movie on the weekend with me, so that's a treat.

I want to book Lightscape - last year I purchased tickets for it in Melbourne twice and then had to give those tickets away (twice) when I had to cancel my trips there (two times....). As I was already burnt by this expereince, I didn't buy my tickets in VIVID, which is good because I would have had to give them away too, due to COVID.



I have offered to see a friend's son's band with her on the weekend but haven't heard back. Wouldn't mind trying to talk my husband into seeing Lazywax at Shell House but that might be a push...

Want to do the new North Head walk or maybe get out to see some whales....I'm sure something will come up.




What's on my calendar? For once, I don't know....


What are you up to?



(Not the best pic but the sun was reflecting off the leaf, so brightly but the camera didn't catch it)




22 comments:

  1. Delightful, Lydia.

    My calender's overflowing - a family reunion with relatives from across the wofld on Saturday then lots of spin-offs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skies. Kind of nice to have an open calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your pink skies. Sounds like you have some great ideas for what to do, I hope some of them work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely variety of subject matter, and rather evocative shots. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful skies. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos. I like the tone of them. My calendar is sparse usually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful are the colors of the sky views

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shots, Lydia. We all need a blank week in our calendar now and then - spoil yourself and do things that please you and only you. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful photos, Lydia. I enjoy having a nearly empty calendar on occasion. Of course, after a period of quarantining, you may be ready to get out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos...and every so often I think it's lovely to have nothing on your calendar...but equally as lovely to begin filling it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Lydia - Thank you for joining us at #What's Been On Your Calendar. I wholeheartedly agree that we all need some blank spaces on our calendar. I find myself enjoying them more and more as time goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like you have I have no plans on my calendar. I have a whole week off coming soon for my birthday and my husband's, and everyone keeps asking me what my plans are! I have NONE. I want to vegetate and be a sloth. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got some great plans in play Lydia, hopefully they all work out for you or at least some of them! Nice to have no plans sometimes too. Thanks for joining us for WBOYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lydia, sometimes it is nice not to have anything on our calendars and just go with the flow! I'm sure your July will fill up and I look forward to reading about it at next month's WBOYC? Take care and enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos! And I've really loved not having much on my calendar. Having unstructured time is wonderful. I hope you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous skies - gentle colors.
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/07/a-new-recipe-and-healthy-recipe-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. The next couple of weeks are absolutely manic as term finishes. Roll on the summer hols! Thanks for linking up with #DreamTeam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooooooh! What freedom to have with an empty calendar. The world is your oyster :-) I hope you have loads of fun filling it with all the things that you love doing. Thank you for joining us for the #DreamTeam xx

    ReplyDelete